Yarrow Wristlet and Pouch Pattern by Noodlehead
You’ll love this versatile pattern. It’s a satisfying sew, has fun details, and makes a great gift! The Wristlet is perfect for running errands or using as a wallet in a larger bag (hint – it works perfect in the Sandhill Sling!). The Pouch is great for a smaller wallet or to keep small items organized – plus it’s sooo cute! The Wristlet has an interior zippered pocket and card slots, and the Pouch has a pocket and one card slot to keep everything tidy and easy to find.
Find this paper pattern and more sewing patterns and Noodlehead fabrics by Anna Graham in yardage and individual fat quarters at Cottoneer Fabrics!
- two fun sizes to sew! Wristlet and a Pouch!
- take your pouch making to a new level – with a fun curve! This pattern is geared for an Intermediate level sewist!
- uses small pieces of fabric – perfect for using up those Fat Quarters in your stash!
- both sizes include interior card slots and pockets, the Wristlet includes an interior zippered pocket
- Wristlet is perfect for running errands or using as a wallet in a larger bag
- Instructions included for making wrist strap from fabric or leather!