Foraging | Cottoneer Bundle | 11 Total
Our “Foraging” Bundle features an earthy mix of charcoal, olive, and sienna, ! This bundle mixes 11 cotton and mixed texture fabrics to make a beautiful quilt or craft project full of texture and great prints! (Also good enough to leave on the shelf as eye candy!)
Make sure to check out all of our Cottoneer Bundles
and other fabric bundles, available in fat quarters and yardage.
Included in this listing.
- Stitch Line Woven in Latte
- Stripe in Beige | Winter’s Frost by Boccaccini Meadows
- Sepia | Beady Wovens
- Red Canyon | Broad Stripe Woven
- Patches in Mocha from Simple Life
- Lake | Dobby Stitch Woven
- Kent Cotton Chambray in Succulent
- Floral in Moss from Anne of Green Gables
- Harvest Moon in Dark Olive | Camp Creek by Ash Cascade
- Charcoal | Plus Hatch Woven
- Edinburgh | Scotland Plaid Wovens